"Connecting Research to Revenue”
Where Learning Begin
This book is written with intent to connect research to Industries to develop the innovative products. Research is a strong base of any Industry to solve the challenges, problems and troubleshooting of the process. The author has tried to identify the problems encountered due to gap areas between research and industries and also provide the solution by fulfilling these gaps by building blocks to act as bridges. This book includes whole description about the value addition and sustainability to industries through research.
We as an individual feel like accomplish the goal, but our strong support system is conversion of knowledge in revenue. That conversion can be of thoughts, ideas or any things. My experience says conversion is the key if we take conversion of thoughts as an examples this is the trigger point of innovation, conversion of ideas leads to solution of existing problems and so as conversion of Objects is basically for new product development.
Point is conversion is mandatory aspect, out of all above if anyone is taken care it can leads to converting initial steps to product or revenue. Every thought, idea and Objects needs to validate by research and supported by development which actually directly connect research to industries ultimately generating revenue.
Every research is base foundation of need, challenge and seeking solution of existing problem, which in actual draw attention of researcher to go into deep to understand it clearly, itself give courage to a researcher to develop the solution in the form of product and revenue to industries. It does imply so many steps to do so but ultimately aim is to achieve the target, author has described the whole mind set in Chapter 2 “Research Point of view”
Researcher can deliver the best of them but they are somehow been limited to get some leads from player WHO are actually going to support them for final conversion in terms of providing infrastructure; finances and foremost the confidence which actually can be the key point to deliver the best from research. These player/ industries being driven with some specific mind set because of very much validated facts and experiences are not able to give so lot of confidence on researcher. The detailed overviews and specific reason of this current scenario from industries the player been described in Chapter 3 “Industries Point of View”
The point of view of researcher and industries been very ahead of each other which has created some void between of them. This is basically because of individual belief system that it created a lot of gaps. The existing gap between researcher and Industries been highlighted in Chapter 4 “Gap Area and Belief System”
Here is huge scope to fill these gap areas by building bridge between Researcher and industries. Author do not deny the fact of some existing efforts been taken by individual bodies but still here are huge possibilities to make it happen. These blocks can be win win situation for our society specifically for every individual domain wherein we can certainly set our foot print to establish the economy. The details of these building blocks to setup detailed know how been described in Chapter 5 “Building Blocks: Bridge Gap” to generate revenue
We as a society or individual either we represent to establish research or we are supporting as solution provider (Industry) jointly can add value to the nation which itself can be taken care for the economy and revenue to the industries as well. This type of mutual development can add value to the extent we can even think only, the details is been discussed in Chapter 6 “Value addition”
As we are committed to extend our hands towards sustainability these joint thought values can leads to so many sustainable changes in our current market flow and entire product portfolio.
The solution towards sustainability seems in front to us but it really needs to be grabbed with full strength as the entire motive is really clear. The chapter 7 “Sustainability” Described about the possibility of sustainable product with the economical consideration that will obviously not limit type of industries as for specifically connecting the dots between researcher and industries leadings to abundant scope for economy and society.
Author really feel this is actually became a need of hour to have a joint mindset which can create a lot of possibility between researcher and industries, automatically leads to great help for not at individual level even though it can be so vulnerable for society.
Author intent is really very clear to bridge the block between both the key dots (Researcher and Industry), author also understand the need, system, challenges, pros and cons as being part of both of the cup, truly understand the taste of each. Still this collaboration can really lead to wonders. Chapter 8 is all about to understand the “Path Forward”
“Need of Hour” it also precisely like “if it is today than ok and if not Today, I guess it will never”
“Key is to understand the need
Need is the originator of Research
Research is the kick start of solution
Solution is the deliverance of provision
Provision itself generate revenue”
- Certain Rheological aspects of functionalised Guar gum.
- Reproducibility of measurements of precontact lens tear film kinetics under normal & adverse environmental conditions.
- One month clinical comparison of silicon hydrogel monthly lenses in high lipid depositors
- Corrigendum to “Quantification of contact lens wettability after prolonged visual devices use under low humidity conditions”.
- Corrigendum to ‘Pre contact lens & Pre corneal tear film kinetics
- Quantification of contact lens wettability after prolonged visual device use under low humidity conditions.
- Pre contact lens & Pre corneal tear film kinetics.
- Sustainable synthesis & characterization of Ni-Al-containing double layered nanocatalysts & their catalytic activity.
- Contact lens comfort less daily pattern.
- Fitting success of lotrafilcon B lenss with different packaging solutions.
- Environmental benign synthesis of noval double layered nano catalyst and their catalytic activity in synthesis of 2 substituted banzoxazoles.
- Solvent free oxidation of benzyl alcohol to benzoic acid by TBHP peroxide.
- Synthesis and characterization of Zn-Al-Cl of hydrotalcites & their application in four component synthesis of 4H pyrano(2,3 C) pyrazoles NH 2NH 2+ .
- Mild & highly efficient copper(II)sulphate catalysed one pot synthesis of 2 aryl benzimidazole using atmospheric air as an oxidant & its antibacterial study.
- Challenges in Preparation of metal containing nanocomposites dispersion of titanium into plastics.
- Environment Friendly Biocatalytic Synthesis of Bicyclic a-L-Ribofuranosylnucleosides.
- Printing Inks for Food Packaging- a rising issue in sustainability or to build sustainable reputation.
- Printing ink, polymers and food packaging – Insight into the unique challenge and vulnerability towards compliance of materials and global regulatory issues – Part-1 .
- Printing ink, polymers and food packaging – Insight into the unique challenge and vulnerability towards compliance of materials and global regulatory issues – Part-2 .
- Covid – 19 Pandemic: Significance of Circular Economy and Plastic Packaging during this phase.
- Optimization of water borne coatings – racing towards the sustainable future and align with circular economy.
- Defining- evaluating impurities, intentionally added substance (IAS), non-intentionally added substance (NIAS), and not listed substance (NLS) through different analytical approach of food contact materials: past experience and future challenges.
- Printing Ink and Food Packaging in India – Compliance declaration an insight unique challenge and moving towards harmonization with Global regulations.
- Calibration and Validation of a Headspace Gas Chromatographic method for determination of various solvents used in chemical Industry.
- Effect of Temperature and Concentration on the Pyrolytic Behaviour of solvent based Polyurethane(OH and NCO terminated) by using Pyrolyser-GCMS in Chemical Industry.
- Toluene diisocynate(TDI): Analytical Safety Assessment.
- ETHYLENE GLYCOL: INDUSTRIAL APPLICATION AND RISK ASSESSMENT.